Sunday, September 23, 2012

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND!! 9/15/12

 Last weekend was such a crazy weekend for WL? And I'm so happy to have had a great casting call for the up and coming fashion show, as well as, having everything work out at the shooting of the WL? kick-starter video.

  I had such a long week at my freelance job traveling back and forth from here to SF to review and fit their Spring 13 collection. Which by the way is looking amazing and if you are going to be a new mommy or know anyone that is pregnant or nursing you have to check them out at  http://www.ingridandisabel.com  .The line is amazing, the story is great, and the owner is a mother herself so she just gets it!!



So it was a long week, you know the nights you get home after 7/8pm and dinner isn't on the table till around 9/10pm. But, welcome to the world of the fashion industry! Luckily, for me my boyfriend is in advertising so this is pretty normal in our house hold. But, I was nervous going into such a packed weekend full of WL? events. During the week my nights are my most valuable WL? work time, and I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked working. It felt like the weekend just crept up on me. 

All of a sudden it's 7am on Saturday morning and my boyfriend and I loaded up the car with fabric, this season's samples, all of his video/ camera equipment, and we are headed downtown LA to the factory that produces all my WL? production. We were so excited that they allowed us to film here because this really gives you an idea of how the production of clothing works. Keep an eye out for our kick starter video in the next couple weeks. :)


After hours of filming we wrapped up and headed to North Hollywood where I had our model casting call, and wow such beautiful girls that came out!! I had such a fun time with all of them, playing dress up and watching their face light up when they put on a WL? dress. I'm so excited for the fashion show on Saturday Oct 13th, 2012. Take a look at some fun we were having last weekend!!!









3 comments:

  1. Just search on google and you can easily find best company.Google is the best search engine so make a search on Google...I like this blog...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best cavalcade that I acquire anytime read. You acquire provided a abundant section of information. I will in fact allocation it with my added friends. Accumulate up the adequate work, I would to break in acquaintance with your posts Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for demography the time to altercate this, I admission absinthian about it and applause to abecedarian added about this subject. If possible, as you accession expertise, would you apperception afterlight your blog with added information? It is acutely advantageous for me.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete