Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"YOU'RE NEVER TOO LITTLE TO MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE


Help me spread the word


My company  Who's Little? is in need of YOUR help.  I'm reaching out to all of you because with a full time job, and freelancing as much as I can on the side, I haven't been able to save enough money to fully get Who's Little? off the ground and into stores.  I have starter a kickstarter campaign to raise awareness and money for my company!

I launched Who’s Little? to help parents and their daughters freeze time—to capture that blink of an eye moment before the calendar hurries forward to the teen years and beyond. Therefore, the Who’s Little? aesthetic is un-apologetically sweet.


THE DRESS
To ensure that every little girl has at least a few of these magical memories to take with her along life’s journey, I’ve established the "One Girl, One Dress Project" as an integral part of the Who’s little? brand. For every Who’s little? dress sold, I pledge to provide a new dress for a child in real need. While the clothes themselves will surely be welcomed, what I really hope these girls receive is a boost to their self-esteem and a reason to hope and dream.

The dress to the right is the design of the dress I will be giving away for the first year. ( The print will be different but the style will remain the same) This dress will change as fashion changes and seasons. With the money I raise from Kickstarter I will be able to make 500 of these dresses and start giving them to girls in need.




 STAND WITH ME!!! 

I'm dedicated to raising awareness to the huge problem we have here in the US. There are currently 16.4 million children living in poverty in the U.S. Every day they go without necessities so obviously treats and splurges are a rarity. I have read countless claims from teachers nationwide about families requesting clothes each year. I want to do something to help.

This is why I'M WEARING THE SAME DRESS EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH. We take for granted the freedom of having the ability to change our clothes every day. I want to try to walk in the shoes of a little girl who just doesn't have the same luxuries as I do. So every day of the month for the duration of my KickStarter campaign , I pledge to wear the same dress for them.

Take the challenge with me! If you donate a dollar or more, I ask you to stand with me to raise awareness for this important cause. Try wearing the same outfit for a week. Blog about it, tweet it, post it on Facebook, and together we will collectively get our voices heard! If you do decide to join me, I will post a picture of you and your name on my website and Who's Little? Facebook page.
Let's do this!


EVERYDAY I WILL POST my experience and the challenges I face having only one dress to wear!! 

CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER PAGE!! IF YOU DECIDE TO PLEDGE PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL NOV 25TH IF MY COMPANY RAISES ALL THE MONEY. THIS IS AN ALL OR NOTHING CAMPAIGN. MY PROJECT WILL ONLY BE FUNDED IF AT LEAST $20,000 IS PLEDGED BY SUNDAY NOV 25TH.  IF I DON'T RAISE ALL THE MONEY THAT I PLEDGED, THEN YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED!!


SO PLEASE DISCOVER, LIKE, PLEDGE, AND SHARE
http://tinyurl.com/whoslittleks

No comments:

Post a Comment